Are you “Hang-gree”?
Can you guess how many times you open the refrigerator or pantry looking for food or a drink?
Maybe a dozen times if you’re at home. Our body tells us to eat or it gets angry at us.
I remember my Lola’s words asking me if I’m hungry, “Are you hang-gree?” (Sounds like angry)
Now how many times did you open your Bible today?
Your soul maybe telling you something if you have a bad attitude or restlessness in your soul.
Are you wrestling with something? Maybe you’re not sleeping well at night or just stressed out.
May I suggest opening God’s refrigerator to Proverbs 3 and taste/see the goodness of God.
Explore it online – http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Pro&c=3&v=1&t=NKJV#1
I hope you are blessed by these music videos, especially towards the end!
- Healing Hands of God – Jeremy Camp
- Everything – Life House
- Just Like You – Lecrae
- Don’t Waste Your Life – Lecrae
- Imagine – Beckah Shae
- Hope – Beckah Shae & Montell Jordan (Watch them piece together the different sounds to make a melody for the Lord.)
- All We Need Is Love – Dominic Balli (Behind the Songs)
- We Won’t Stop – Dominic Balli (Behind the Songs)
- THE BIGGEST LIE IN YOUR LIFE by Francis Chan at Reality church
Messages from Brett Merrick – http://www.realitysb.com/santa-barbara/sermons/